January 1, 2009

CONTENT FAIL: 2009 Big Movies Feature From EW

I've stayed away from doing regular content features on this blog because too often I see them run dry of good ideas and more or less just end up sucking. So the sheer irony that the first feature I'm implementing is all about Web content that just plain fails.

Below, we have a feature done by Entertainment Weekly in which they offer a slide show of pictures from what they regard as "BIG" movies. The criteria for doing so, I suppose, was left to the person putting it together.

I was intrigued by the two shots of "Where The Wild Things Are" and a very picturesque shot of the new Terminator flick. But overall, the person in charge of the list should be ashamed because "Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience" appears with a ridiculous picture of the boys, um, making music. (But its 3D music so that's apparently significant).



[Source: http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20249045_12,00.html]

No comments: